STOMP - Short Term Overseas Mission Program - the best way to get your feet wet in world missions. Whether alone or as part of a team, in one of many nations, no matter your age, experience or background there is something you can do. For as little as one week all the way to two years there are opportunities for you.
Find your place in God's plan for this world, adventure awaits.
Take the leap today.
Team STOMPS take groups of up to ten people, led by experienced WEC workers. These short-term missions last between two and four weeks and are a great option if you only have a short time to spare. Develop your skills through serving the poor, working with children, teaching English, hands-on practical jobs or using musical gifts in creative outreach. You will have the opportunity to learn from God and fellow team members. Be open to new experiences and be prepared to have your faith stretched!
Download our 2019 Stomp Brochure
An Individual STOMP
An Individual STOMP is a unique program aimed at tailoring your trip to your preferred location, timing and ministry interests. We want to give you an opportunity to learn what it means to share your faith cross-culturally, and to demonstrate God’s love practically by supporting WEC’s ongoing work around the world. There are many opportunities including:
- Supporting a family with the education and care of their children.
- Working at a school that cares for children of cross cultural workers.
- A Betel Internship, living with a community that helps people with addiction gain freedom and wholeness in Christ. (England, India, Spain)
- Teaching English whilst connecting to a team of cross cultural workers.
- Learn a language and culture as an Intern with a cross cultural team.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the WEC representative in your State.
For a list of short and long term opportunities check out here